I specialize in and am certified with The Newton Institute to do Life Between Lives regressions. I was trained by Dr. Michael Newton, author of "Journey of Souls" and "Destiny of Souls" in 2001 and was an assistant trainer in 2002 and 2009 (The Newton Institute).
Refer to my book Soul Visioning: Clear the Past, Create Your Future”, for some remarkable case studies based on many years of working with thousands of clients in past life and life-between-lives hypnotherapy. It includes long term follow up interviews of the benefits received from Past Life and Life Between Lives hypnotherapy. I am also a contributing author to Michael Newton's newly released book "Memories of the Afterlife". (Both published by Llewellyn Worldwide).
Life Between Lives regressions (LBL) is an amazing and potentially life-altering experience in which you access the superconscious state to reveal what happens in between incarnations in the spirit realm. This experience often involves a meeting with your soul group, spirit guides and council of elders. The meeting with the council of elders is a compassionate and unconditionally loving review of your most immediate past life and your current life to better understand soul lessons, life purpose, and healing of repeating karmic patterns. The meeting with your soul group assists in understanding the role that different souls play in your life, such as soul mates. The LBL journey can be a life-altering experience in assisting you to remember your true spiritual nature.
Most people report profound life transforming insights and experiences from this higher soul perspective. I consider it a deep and sacred honor to facilitate these journeys.
The process lasts for 3 to 4 hours and is recorded for you on a CD.
Benefits of LBL
- Many people overcome their fear of death
- Discover life purpose and Soul lessons for this life
- Why we chose certain relationships and family members
- Deepens the connection with your Soul, your spiritual "helpers/guides" and teachers.
- Receive assistance in answering age-old questions such as:
"Who am I?"
"Why am I here?" and
"Where do I come from?"
Preparing for the LBL Session
- Write down a list of 8-10 people in your current life from your past and present. This "cast of characters" should be the people who are important to you -- family members, friends, co-workers, teachers, mentors, lovers, spouses and children. Include anyone who has helped to shape your life, positively or negatively, in a significant manner. List their first name, their relationship to you, some information about how you feel about that person, and a few brief words that describe their personality. These are the people who have had the most impact on your life.
- Create a brief list of questions that you would like to have answered during the Life Between Lives session and to ask your Council of Wise Elders
- Schedule a past life regression session with me prior to doing a Life Between Lives session if you have never experienced one. This gives you practice with hypnosis and increases the probability that you will successfully be able to experience the "between state."
- Practice using a meditation or relaxation CD. You can purchase a past life regression CD on my website if you prefer. This is an optional step if you so choose.
Read Mary Montgomery’s article on her
LBL experience with Susan
Fee is $210 for the past life regression session and $350 for the life between lives. A non-refundable deposit of half the session is required at the time of making the appointment to hold a half day. You can pay the deposit to hold the appointment time by credit card on this website or contact me by phone. 847.438.7878. 14 days notice is required to cancel the appointment or the deposit is forfeited.
Call Susan or email to make an appointment at either
the Mundelein or Des Plaines office. 847.438.7878.